*** Backorder / Free Shipping (Canada) ***
Praised by Hi-Fi+ as "a true world-class product", the M6s PRX is a 260 Watts-per-channel power amplifier with a unique Choke Regulated Power Supply (CRPS).
The M6s PRX shares the same basic circuit topology as its premium Titan or AMS50 siblings, but the CRPS gives it a technical twist of its own, enabling performance levels that eclipse its rivals.
Its awesome combination of precision and power mean the M6s PRX can drive even demanding speakers with complete neutrality.
Hi-Fi Choice said the M6s PRX has an "aura of unflappable invincibility. You can push the amp hard without ever sensing that it's struggling".
These sentiments were echoed by the Hi-Fi+ review, which described the M6s PRX as having "an effortless quality it almost makes your speakers seem bigger and better than they really are."
The M6s PRX is also a flexible design, featuring two sets of switchable inputs. Its line output sockets also allow it to be easily used in a bi-amp or even tri-amp configuration.
- Power output: 230 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms (24 dBW)
- THD (+ noise): <0.007% typical
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >120dB
- Frequency Response: +0, –1dB, 10Hz to 100kHz
- 2 x RCA Line Level
- 1 x Line level XLR Balanced
- Dimensions – W x H x D (mm): 440 x 125 x 395
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 19.7 kg / 24.4 kg