*** Backorder / Free Shipping (Canada) ***
Revolutionize music from computers and all your digital audio devices
DacMagic 100 is a mini marvel of digital engineering. Designed to significantly improve the sound quality of your existing digital music devices, DacMagic 100 is capable of extracting real hi-fi sound from all manner of equipments.
By simply connecting any device with a digital audio output like Blu-ray players, Apple Macs, PCs, TVs and set-top boxes DacMagic 100 digitally processes the audio signal, dramatically improving sound quality and reducing distortion in an instant. The result is greater detail, sparkling clarity and a real sense of scale and drama.
Thereâ€™s an incredible amount of hi-tech engineering inside. Cambridge Audio selected the very latest digital to analogue converter from market-leader Wolfson, enabling up to studio-master-quality audio (24-bit/192kHz) to be enjoyed for a truly breathtaking hi-fi experience. The innovative USB technology also means high-resolution digital audio files stored on your computer can be shared with your hi-fi allowing you to benefit from a level of sound quality far in excess of CD.
With three different digital connectivity options and the ability to connect four devices concurrently, DacMagic 100 is a true digital music enhancement hub. Set-up is a breeze and you can begin to enjoy better audio quality in minutes.
So no matter where your digital audio stream comes from, DacMagic 100 will transport you closer to your music, TV and movies than ever before.
DacMagic 100 Specifications:
- Digital to Analogue Converter featuring S/PDIF and Toslink digital inputs and USB audio input (all 24 bit compatible)
- Wolfson WM8742 24bit DAC
- 24-bit/96kHz driverless USB Audio 1.0 input
- 24-bit/192kHz USB Audio 2.0 input with ASIO or kernel streaming modes
- Asynchronous USB transfer for very low jitter USB Audio input allowing streaming of up to 24-bit/192kHz audio from computer
- USB audio input allows the DacMagic 100 to act as a high quality DAC/soundcard for your computer
- RCA audio output
- Full metal casework design with thick brushed aluminium front panel
- Available in black or silver finishes
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (Â±0.1dB)
- THD @ 1Khz 0dBFs: <0.0025% 24-bit
- THD @ 1kHz -10dBFs: <0.0025% 24-bit
- THD @ 20kHz 0dBFs: <0.0025%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -113dBr
- Total correlated jitter: <130pS
- Crosstalk @ 1kHz: < -130dB
- Crosstalk @ 20kHz: < -112dB
- Output Impedance: <50ohms
- Max. output level (unbalanced): 2.3V rms
- Digital input word widths supported: 16-24bit
- Digital input sampling frequencies supported: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz
- Max. Power Consumption: 5W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 46 x 106 x 130mm (1.8 x 4.1 x 5.1")
- Weight : 0.5kg (1.1 lbs)