*** In stock / Free Shipping (Canada) / Usually ships the next business day / non-returnable ***
Embodying the experience gained during the development of their flagship designs, technological advancements have been trickled down to their exceptional but more approachable phono stages.
Designed from first principles, Pulsus is an un-balanced design with outstandingly low distortion and noise across the audio spectrum, retaining and exposing every intricate detail.
- MM, MC Low, MC Hi Gain
- Switchable Capacitance
- Seven Loading Values
- Exceptionally Low Noise
- External Shielded PSU
Only extremely high-specification components achieve a place within their handcrafted phonostages, each one constructed to military grade specifications for a lifetime of service.
Gain, Resistance and Capacitance are all easily adjustable from the underside of the casework, offering exceptional flexibility and an external regulated supply provides refined smooth power to maintain its poise, revealing layers of detail and delicate musicality that will surpass your expectations.
- Input: RCA (unbalanced)
- Output: RCA (unbalanced)
- Gain: 48dB – 60dB – 70dB
- Input resistance: 100R – 300R - 500R – 1K – 5K – 10K – 47K
- Input capacitance: 100pF – 200pF – 500pF
- Output impedance: 20Ω
- Distortion: Less than 0.001%
- RIAA accuracy: + 0.5dB 5Hz – 70KHz (Neumann HF correction)
- Noise (A weighted): MM –81dB / MC –67dB (high setting)
- Maximum output: 18V RMS
- Maximum input: @1KHz MM 120mV / MC 4.8mV (MC high)
- Channel separation: < -85dB 5Hz – 20KHz
- Voltage input: 100-240vac 50/60Hz 10 watts max. (depending on region)
- Power supply: regulated with 35va transformer
- Dimensions: (phono) 120 x 220 x 70mm (w x d x h) / (PSU) 120 x 220 x 70mm (w x d x h)