*** Free Shipping (Canada) / Usually ships in 4 - 7 business days ***
A Pocket Powerhouse
True to the core values of Astell&Kern, high fidelity sound lies at the heart of the SR25 MKII, delivering exceptional audio performance to a diverse range of music lovers. The most distinctive feature of the Astell&Kern A&norma product line is its compact form factor. However, the SR25 MKII offers more detailed sound than its predecessor, allowing the clear expression of each and every instrument and vocal note.
The SR25 MKII offers more versatile connectivity options with the addition of a 4.4mm balanced output for the first time in an A&norma player, LDAC, as well as Qualcomm® aptX™ HD, which support and deliver true audiophile sound quality.
The SR25 MKII keeps everything we love about the SR25 and adds new design features. It will produce the best sound quality anywhere, anytime.
In a Nutshell:
- The SR25 MKII is a true mass premium product
- Improved audio quality compared to the SR25
- Versatile connectivity, with addition of 4.4mm balanced output support
- Energy-efficient design resulting in 20 hours of continuous playback
- Supports two-way Bluetooth and high-definition codecs (Qualcomm® aptX™ HD, LDAC)
- ReplayGain automatically maintains constant volume
Performance Mode for Ultra High Resolution Sound
The SR25 MKII delivers improved performance across the board compared to the SR25, including bass response, dynamic range, soundstage, imaging and more.
The SR25 MKII utilizes Astell&Kern's latest audio design technology for clear and natural high-resolution sound with more clearly defined upper and lower ranges providing listeners with a deeper, more rounded sound.
Bit-to-Bit playback is available in models up to the SR25 MKII 32 bit 384 kHz. Native DSD audio is available up to 11.2 MHz, for uncompressed sound quality, staying true to the artist’s original intention, in high-resolution and with minimal distortion.
With seamless playback performance supporting native DSD256 up to 32 bit/384 kHz, you will derive even more pleasure from your music.
Multiple Output Options
The SR25 MKII supports 4.4mm balanced output. With 2.5mm, 3.5mm and 4.4mm output options, you can connect an even wider variety of devices.
The 4.4mm balanced output provides improved dynamic range and bass response, supports a wide soundstage, offers clear imaging, and captures subtle details in the audio source.
Enjoy your music without worrying about adaptors.
Excellent Continuous Playback Time
No need to worry about battery life.
The SR25 MKII can play continuously for 20 hours with just one full charge, thanks to its optimized, energy-efficient circuitry.
Enjoy your own personal musical performance anytime, anywhere with the SR25 MKII’s extended playback time and its portability.
* Music in FLAC format, 16 bit, 44.1 kHz, unbalanced, volume at 50, EQ Off, LCD Off
* Playback time may vary depending on the user environment.
- Model: SR25 MKII
- Body Color: Mercury D. Sliver
- Body Material : Aluminum
- Display: 3.6inch HD (720 x 1,280) TFT LCD
- Supported Audio Formats: WAV, FLAC, WMA, MP3, OGG, APE, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF, MQA
- Sample rate: PCM : 8kHz ~ 384kHz (8/16/24/32bits per Sample) / DSD Native: DSD64(1bit 2.8MHz), Stereo / DSD128(1bit 5.6MHz),
Stereo / DSD256(1bit 11.2MHz), Stereo
- Output Level Unbalanced 2Vrms / Balanced 4Vrms (Condition No Load)
- CPU: Quad-Core
- DAC: Cirrus Logic CS43198 x2 (Dual DAC)
- Decoding: Support up to 32bit / 384kHz Bit-to-Bit Playback
- Input: USB Type-C input (for charging PC & MAC)
- Outputs: Unbalanced Out (3.5mm), Balanced Out (2.5mm, only 4-pole supported | 4.4m, only 5-pole supported)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth: V4.2 (A2DP, AVRCP, Qualcomm®aptXTM HD, LDAC)
- Dimensions: 2.5 ”(63.5 mm) [W] x 4.26 ”(108.3 mm) [H] x 0.63 ”(16.1 mm) [D]
- Weight: about 6.27 oz (about 178 g)
- Feature Enhancements: Firmware upgrades supported (OTA)
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ ~ + 40℃ (32℉~ 104℉)
- Frequency Response:
±0.014dB (Condition: 20Hz~20kHz) Unbalanced
±0.011dB (Condition: 20Hz~20kHz) Balanced
±0.10dB (Condition: 20Hz~70kHz) Unbalanced / ±0.12dB (Condition: 20Hz~70kHz) Balanced
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 122dB @ 1kHz, Unbalanced / 124dB @ 1kHz, Balanced
- Crosstalk: -138dB @ 1kHz, Unbalanced / -144dB @ 1kHz, Balanced
- THD+N: 0.0006% @ 1kHz, Unbalanced / 0.0005% @ 1kHz, Balanced
- IMD SMPTE: 0.0004% 800Hz 10kHz(4:1) Unbalanced / 0.0003% 800Hz 10kHz(4:1) Balanced
- Output Impedance: Unbalanced Out 3.5mm (1.2ohm) / Balanced out 2.5mm (1.8ohm), 4.4.mm (1.7ohm)
- Clock Jitter: 25ps(Typ)
- Reference Clock Jitter: 70ps
- Capacity: 3,150mAh 3.7V Li-Polymer Battery
- Continuous Playback Time: about 20hours (Standard : FLAC, 16bit, 44.1kHz, Unbalanced, Vol.50, EQ Off, LCD Off)
- Charge Time: about 2.5hours (5V 2A General Charging)
- Built-in Memory: 64GB [NAND]
- External Memory: microSD (Max. 1TB) x1
- Supported OS: Windows 8,10 (32/64bit), MAC OS X 10.7 and up
- Audio was NOT muted during the measurement.
- The image/specification may be changed without notice to improve product performance and quality.